Thursday, July 2, 2009

im a lazy blogger...i know

So about 2 weeks ago my parents came out to visit and we had soo much fun with them. I really intended on blogging about it but now i don't know where the camera is. i'm sure that if i asked greg he would know...but then i would be admitting he knows more than i do.
so if you want to know what we did with my parents im directing you to my mom's blog...

while my parents were here we noticed a little squeaky visitor...who we caught with a trap and apparently he had invited his 2 friends who we also caught. We decided to get a cat to keep our castle private from all those nasty little creatures. We had been talking about it for a while and finally...we found LuLu...

I had been looking for a long hair cat because they are sooo much more fun to snuggle with. Sure, sure Daisy snuggles with greg but i usually get the butt end and the hind feet that like to kick to stretch out. I wanted a snugly kitten. i realize this picture is a little hard to see but i took it with my phone when i humble myself to ask greg where the camera is i'll post more pictures.
We found LuLu in the local want ads and she was free. Right now she is 7 weeks old and living in the bath tub. She loves to sit on my lap and purr. The name LuLu came from...Dukes of hazard i din't have the guts to name her cooter. Daisy loves her and acts like a mom/sister. We decided Daisy must be a cat person more than a dog person. She lets LuLu snuggle up to her chest but draws the line when LuLu starts sucking on her. So i think LuLu will stay.

4 comments:

Margene said...

Is she fruitie gray or black or just gray. So cute. Maybe my little mess got Daisy use to a small animal around the house. So you caught two more little gray visitors. There was one on my patio this mornning that Zelda had brought home and didn't want to eat.

The Snow Queen said...

She's darling. Oh how the kids would love a kitten. Oh how I would love a trike.

Taylor Swim said...

That kitty is so cute! I love baby animals. They are so fuzzy and snuggly. It sounds like she will fit in just fine. Congratulations!

Jenn said...

Congrats on the new family member. I love the name. Not only because it is from Dukes. But because it reminds me of my Lyla. She has many names. Lylu, Leelu, Lu, Ly, and yes Lulu too.