Thursday, March 19, 2009

sitting in a booth

One of my favorite qualities about Greg is his dedication to me and the respect that he shows me. i am often the one who has said or done something out of haste and he always shows his patience.

His adventurous personality never leaves a dull moment. He indulges my passion for delicious food. One of my favorites quotes of his has been... "I imagine this to be like heaven, sitting in a booth eating crab legs..." How can you not fall in love with someone like that.

This past week I have been thinking a lot about the family that I have and would like to grow into. I read a story about a young family (thanks Melissa) that was struck with an almost fatal tragedy. The love that each member showed was incredible and inspiring. This pushed me to realize that I have a great blessing in my life. I have noticed and truly felt more love for and from my husband. I cannot believe how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful person in my life.

He is my best friend.


Today is our anniversary.

I love you Greg!

4 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet. Happy anniversary to you both.

Margene said...

Happy Anniversary. What a fun wedding you had at the Laie Temple in Hawaui I have always felt that Greg would take good care of my daughter. He has. You are good for him too. We love to come to your home visiting and always feel welcome.

The Snow Queen said...

awww. Happy anniversary. The Hawaiian music is a nice touch. Poppy thinks it sounds like heaven. She asked if I was blogging to Heaven today. I said, "What?!" Then Poppy said "isn't that Heaven with the funny music?" I love how her mind works. When I told her it was from Hawaii she said, "oh is there a beach there?" I said, "yep" she said, "Heavenly Father must like the beach." "I just looked at her funny. She said, "Well he makes them all a little different but they all have water to swim. He doesn't know how to swim. He just walks on the water and floats on his feet." Phoenix pipes in at this point, "He wears floaties on his toes." Poppy corrects him, "Shut-up stupid head".

Tara said...

How fabulous! Happy, happy anniversary!! :)