Sunday, March 15, 2009

i have found it, the new wonder drug...

what is this wonder drug? first, let me explain all the benefits of this little pill. it cures headaches, backaches, leg aches and insomnia. it dissipates all anxiety and panic attacks in the morning. so little and white it creates a blissful mood that everyone enjoys. i'm pretty sure it even helps the common cold. No this isn't a new concoction that was just released by the FDA, it has been around for quite a long time. its midol!

Many of you have probably used this and know of its healing powers. every month when i am blessed with the "joys of womanhood" greg always offers to go buy me some midol.
I quickly reply with a "no that stuff is just like Tylenol"

Well a few months ago he actually took me to the store and made me purchase some. i took some when we got home just to please my caring husband. Twenty minutes later i was surprised and humbled. I admitted to greg that we was right once again.

I now use this wonder drug for everything. I pop these pills for the simplest things and my symptoms always disappear. it's wonderful.

3 comments:

Margene said...

the real wonder drugs have been around for a long time. I am glad you found one.

Julie said...

I've never tried Midol. Good to know!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Midol is grand :)
What's new with you guys?
I miss you!