Thursday, June 19, 2008

my little helper...

Daisy has been helping me in the garden lately. Actually she digs the holes then I fill them in with plants. Sometimes the holes are not where I would like them however. Here she is with dirt on her nose.



I also made pasta this last week. Lemon pepper pasta. I thought I had a pasta roller and started to make it then realized that it was my moms pasta roller and it is in California. I will not be making pasta again if I have to roll it out by hand. I had blisters on my soft little lotioned fingers.

The pasta was really good and when I didn't finish my plate Daisy snuck by and slurped it up. She is such a "good little helper"

3 comments:

Margene said...

The pasta looks good. I think the pasta roller is yours. Get it next time you are in California. How about of a picture of your garden and how it is growing. Are has your little helper dug it up.

The Snow Queen said...

How about the recipie. Or even better make some for me when yuo come down in July/Aug.

Anonymous said...

Hey greg whats up. this is Justin/(Elder Garrick) I stumbled on to this blog while looking up jeeps in moab. this is an awsome blog are you married then? do you have any kids? you should take a look at my blog at www.minglelove.blogspot.com this was a cool surprise to find your blog.