Wednesday, June 4, 2008

first 2 weeks of summer

my last day of school was may 22. I have had 2 weeks off and have played and worked the whole time.
I planted my garden. Greg's dad gave us a book about square foot gardening and i decided that i am trying it this year after seeing the success he had last year. i haven't weeded around the boxes yet...



Greg got his jeep back from the shop and so we went down to moab one weekend. this is a nice jeep. anyone who wants a ride just needs to come for a visit.


We also went up to Utah to visit family and attend a jeep show. Greg's website had a booth that we displayed the jeep at. There are alos more pictures of the moab trip in our family album on the link list.

I have also been to 1 conference (2 days) and a meeting for school. sadly those do not have pictures because they were just plain BORING.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em-Cat said...

Holy Crap Catherine!!! Did you take that video? I would've been so scared to have a jeep riding over me.

Margene said...

Who took the picture? Can I have a little save ride next time I come to see you. What a great looking jeep.

Margene said...

Your garden looks neat Keep me posted on how it turns out.

Julie said...

It's so funny to hear of your visits to Moab, Canyonlands, Arches, etc. after we lived over there for so long. Too bad we're not still there so we could get together sometimes.

Anonymous said...

That video was really cool. On your garden is that 2x8 or 2x10 boxes. Does it go deeper that the box into the ground? The garden and jeep looks really good.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet said...

I am so jealous that you are already on vacation. I have two weeks left but I am ready now. You are so lucky!

The Snow Queen said...

I don't think that I would let Dave drive over me. Our life insurance policy is way too high. There might be too much temptation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine! It's me Susan Bergreen. How are you? I miss hanging out with you and Lillian! Uh, could you email me sometime? It's suzienbg@hotmail.com. Let me know how life is going...Are you coming to Corona anytime soon? Drop me a line!

Susan

Skybob said...

Cool jeep. Looks like Pritchet Canyon?

Greg G said...

Thanks Tony! That picture is actually from the Pickle. We'll have to go wheelin' again sometime.

Skybob said...

That would be sweet. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first Greg. :)