Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our new old car


We bought a new old car. A 1990 toyota 4runner. It has been owned by the same lady and is in great shape. Greg found them on a 4 wheeling site. We drove up to denver to pick it up. You can imagine what I was thinking a $600, 19 year old car, that has a blown engine. I was sooo excited. We get up their and push and lift the thing on the trailer. We get it home and Greg says lets see if it does start. He hooks it up to jump it and it starts! Now it did have a loud sound coming from the engine but it started. We drove it around the neighborhood and it handles really well. This is when I realized that I am really becoming like my husband...I got excited to drive it.

4 comments:

Ramosforest.Environment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.