Monday, August 6, 2007

back to school

Well the summer is over and I am going back to school. I get to go a week early because the literacy teachers all decided that they need to meet and discuss the pacing guide and test scores. FOR 3 DAYS!!! I was also selected by my principal to be on a committee that decides what the other teachers are teaching when I am teaching AVID. the nice thing is I get paid extra for going in those 3 days. I would take a picture of how happy I am but sadly the camera batteries are dead.

Greg is in Chicago working his usual 12+ hours and enjoying the famous deep dish pizza. the lovely Daisy is sleeping all day long.

2 comments:

RobRoy said...

Good luck going back to school. Lil starts up in another week or three, I can never remember. I don't get breaks, so I'm envious altogether.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.