Tuesday, July 31, 2007

mud volleyball

We had an activity this week that the YW and YM loved. We were invited by another ward to join them in playing mud volleyball. It was quite the experience.

Here are the other YW leaders with me. We "tried" to make it out clean.

This is one of the young men's leaders...he got it the worst out of all the leaders. I don't know if you can see the twigs and brush that was on his face.


After the activity they had a big water truck there to hose down everyone. The water was freezing cold.


It was a good time. The mud however was everywhere. I still have yet to get my sneakers clean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. Mud, mud everywhere. Can you even get that red mud out of things. I bet the YM YW loved it.

Anonymous said...

Was the water as cold as cold showers in Mexico. At least the air was warm.

Taylor Swim said...

I bet those kids looooved that activity. It looked like a lot of fun. They probably love you as a leader-- hip, cute, fun, and sassy! I wish I would've had someone that cool when I was in YW.

RobRoy said...

Wow, we didn't have anything like that at Girls Camp! We so should have! Archery and climbing walls just seem to sad and pathetic by comparison!