Wednesday, July 4, 2007

shrimp ceviche!!!!

I love cooking and this was one of my favorite dishes when growing up. I remember getting this at the las palmas restaurant in Cabo all the time. When melissa emailed the recipe I had to make it. YUM! it tasted exactly how I remembered.
I tried to find a large sea shell to put it in...but I don't have one. I had some avocado in the fridge so I cut it up and used it as an accent. Okay so secretly I wish I was the executive chef at a fancy restaurant here in fruita. Someday I'm totally going to a culinary arts school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I can get some fresh fish and try it too. Yours looks so good. Next time you are in Mexico you will have to get some big shells to use. Thw butter clam shell would be perfect.

Taylor Swim said...

great job! it looks so fancy! nice work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That avocado looks perfect! Are you going to share the recipe? :)

The Snow Queen said...

That looks a lot prettier than the one that I made. I ate mine straight from the dish that I made it in. I also forgot avocados. Man I might have to make it again. Loves Melissa