Wednesday, November 5, 2008

daisy the ballerina

Halloween was fun, greg was home this year to help pass out candy. daisy got excited every time the doorbell would ring and wanted to see all the children in their costumes Daisy only lasted a little while because the tutu was scratchy...

My parents came up this past weekend so I had my mom help me make the tutu. It was purple because daisy looks the best in purple and it matched her collar (necklace). She also had little bows all over her hair to make her look pretty. We were going to put purple ribbons criss-crossed up her legs but after we got the bows on she was done dressing up.

After a long hard night this is what we looked like. It was like 9:00... i was off to bed.

Both greg and i had bought candy so now we have tons of it. maybe we will save for next year...does candy have an expiration date?

5 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Just keep the chocolate away from Daisy! I remember she likes it....very much. MOm said you looked really good. Take a picture for me so I can tell you that you look really good. I'm trying to lose weight but it's not working. They tested me for thyroid too.

Margene said...

Daisy is cute. Candy keeps for a long time.

The Snow Queen said...

Put the candy in the freezer and it will keep forever. The chocolate might have that wierd white stuff on it, but no one will know it was from last year and it won't hurt any of the little kidlets.

Celeste said...

Daisy looks so cute as a ballerina! Cute idea. I haven't seen you in forever...I should call you about food storage stuff. I need to get into that groove. Are you still in charge of it?

Anonymous said...

oh my hell, your baby girl is just as spoiled as all 6 of ours. i bake them bday cakes and i got them paper tiaras for the last one in august!
- alyssa