Wednesday, June 3, 2009

too much commitment...



So I have been teaching 8 years! To me that seems like a long time. I feel like I should just be getting out of college. Looking back at my teaching history and it seems that every 3-4 years i switch something around. Well I have been teaching up here at the same school for 3 years now...so i switched it up.
I requested a transfer to the middle school in the town i live in. It is exactly a mile away. There were 8 people that applied and 1 spot. All teachers had worked in the district. I got it!!!
You could say I'm going green because with the new job came a new commuter vehicle. I decided that I don't need to drive the 4runner everyday. its so nice out that I should take advantage of that.
Can YOU guess what the new commuter vehicle is?

5 comments:

Julie said...

A nice bicycle? Congrats on the new job.

The Snow Queen said...

I got it. I know this is it. I thought about it long and hard. A BRAND NEW CHEVY SUBURBAN! Of course you are getting the 98434 engine which takes a compressed gasoling because it is too hard to put that much gas in a car that often and it probably has spinny tires because you like bling so much. Then when you pull it out of the drive and all the smoke pours out of the tail pipe you can rev the engine a couple times so the neighbors know how cool you really are.

Margene said...

a skate board, that will make you real cool. walk (shoes). Just maybe Greg's rock crawler. Not a bike that is so common. I love the new look of your blog. Will you help me with my header.

Taylor Swim said...

prius? Congrats on the new job. (I'm pretty sure you are more of a biker, but what about when it snows?)

Margene said...

I just want to see if the picture came up on my comments. or do I need another lesson. We had so much fun at your house