Saturday, March 15, 2008

California

During spring break I went down to visit the Snows. It was soo much fun. I don't how much of a help I was but I had fun. I however did not take any pictures the whole time I was there. I got lots of snuggles from Phoenix and Poppy. I loved the whole week!

After I got home I decided it was time for a little change. I went down and had my hair permed again. She brushed it out! (who brushes out a perm?) This is what it looked like when it dried. AHHHH! It is suppose to loosen up a bit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say it is a little scary. But you don't need to brush it if you don't want too.

The Snow Queen said...

Whoa there! Who did you have perm that? A Utah beauty school drop out from 1982? I think that it will look cute when it is washed and done. What does Greg think? How much shorter does it look.

PS Dave thinks you should make a copy of that picture to give Greg to carry in his wallet.