Monday, June 18, 2007

we had a first!

Today is the fourth day that Daisy has stood in front of the fish tank and stared at the fish. I was tired of the crying that she did when she couldn't lick the water or try to get the fish out... so I closed the door to that room. Which made it even worse. After about 10 minutes it got quiet, which is bad news with Daisy. I went looking to find her and she had opened the door to get back to her fish. I know, I know my little girl is so smart. Daisy opened her first door and she isn't even 2 yet.


2 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

I give those fish about another day before Daisy finds out she likes sushi! Maybe she will be a better swimmer now with all of her lifeguarding hours with the fish!! How cute!

Margene said...

My smartest granddog. I will have to brag that she can already open a door to see her pet fish.